What do history's most notorious despots have in common with many of the flag-waving, patriotic politicians of our day? Both groups rise to power through the exploitation of fear, which has become a societal plague. There have been widespread casualties. We need an antidote. Feardom offers its readers a much-needed immunization.
RFID chips seem to be all the rage as of late.
Some applications and uses of RFID:
- Track and monitor livestock
- Waterproof wrist bands
- Management of a food network
- Inventory control for retail store chains
And coming soon to a country near you:
- RFID tags in your passports (Better renew your passport before October 2006 if you don’t want Big Brother knowing even more about you!) (Thanks to an Orem, Utah company you can spend 20 bucks to inhibit the RFID chip)
- Implanted RFID chips in our military personnel
Indeed, Big Brother is coming in increasingly smaller packages and will begin to invade our privacy and anonymity more and more.
How long will it be before your company requires you to be injected with an RFID chip for “security” purposes? How long before your children are implanted to be monitored? How long before your FRNs (also known as cash) are tagged with RFID chips?
So much for anonymity.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)